Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's room
She said I'm ready...for you
I can't remember anything to this very day'
Except the look, the look...
Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...
I, I'm still alive
-Pearl Jam




It's true, dead men don't write blogs and I am sitting here doing it. But there was another John Hughes that passed away yesterday. A brilliant man that made some of the greatest movies of my generation. It is interesting to think also, that when I was watching Ferris Bueler and Breakfast Club, I was also looking at the school and town in which my future wife lived. Weird. Either way, the man was a genious.




I have alot of pics to put on here from last weekend when Nate the Great was here but I have been too busy to transfer them from camera to SD to hard drive. I will do it this weekend. Hopefully we are going out to the lake this afternoon aothough my back is still too sore to ride. I 'll holler back later. Have a great weekend.

PS welcome back Dr. Sweet Air.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END


No comments:

Post a Comment