Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top Gear

Have you ever seen the show Top Gear on BBC? If you haven't then stop whatever it is that you are doing and go to your house if you arent already there and set your DVR to record it. If you don't have a DVR, then please join the rest of us here in the 21st century and call Dish Network then set it to record.

It is a brilliant show that has great cinematography and cars. The music aint bad either. I have a lot of favorite bits from the series but the following is one of my top 5. Jeremy Clarkson is driving the new Aston Martin V-12 Vantage in this clip. He is talking about how he loves the car but he is sad. Anyone who knows me knows that AM's are one of my favorite cars so you can see why I like this clip: I like the car, the commentary and the music. The video is in HD so feel free to click on the button that makes it go to full screen. If you have speakers, turn them up!


If half of the video is cut off preventing you to see the right side of the picture, click HERE to go to YouTube to see it there.. it is worth it.
Laters,
jth
----------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment