Thursday, August 8, 2013

Geology and Geography

So SBH (Sweet Baby Hughes for the uninitiated) is on his way, I just finished my first Geology class - GEOL 1401... nailed it, and now it is time to wander a bit.. you know, change my geography.  By this time tomorrow I will be on my way to the middle east once again.  After a quick stop off in Germany, I will once again have my Danner boots deep in Emirate sand. 

Time to hang with dad, cook good food, and drive the dunes.  Sure, I'll miss Celia but mom, Sam and she will be decorating SBH's room.  I will make a Herculean effort to bring back good pics this time.  I know I said I would last year when I went, but when I tried to load them onto my computer, apparently my SD card got corrupted and they were all gone.  Of course, as I pack my bags, there is atleast one soul in this house that wishes me to stay.


Cross your fingers for pictures and wish me fair winds and a following sea..

Laters,
jth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment