Friday, June 19, 2009

1st day

Never done a blog before, but I thought I might get something down. Of course it's friday morning at work and no one is doing a thing around here. Umair is playing with bubbles as I type... Weekend planning and nursing thursday night hangovers. Anyway, I am sure I will get better as I go. Soundtrack for today? I am listening to my buddy Damian Giglio. Good album.
Celia rocked yesterday on the the wakeboard cathcing big airs and somewhat successfully riding switch.



Of course there was drama with us getting a rope caught in the prop of the boat and having to use goggles to get it free. And then rescuing some unfortunate sailors that had flipped their catamaran. Exciting all the way.

That's all for now. See you on the lake tomorrow morning around 6:30 for an early morning session before breakfast at Barbec's. Mmmm, barbecs...

(Umair and his bubbles)

No comments:

Post a Comment