Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friends


They are awesome. I was sitting here thinking that I like my friends and that is a good thing. They all have their quirks. Not me though, I am sweet and mostly fantastic. Of course this is just an excuse to put some of their pics up since I dont have anything interesting to write about it today.


It is 3:18 on a tuesday afternoon and I am about to roll out to go wakeboarding with Ferrari, Celia, and Dr. Tom, the 2nd year Radiation Oncology resident that catches sweet air. So for the purpose of this blog, we'll just refer to him as Dr. Sweet Air. Umair didn't supply me with any sweet video today so no go on the show. Of course after he sees this, he will come running over with one and ask me to put it on. We'll see.
Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves in this picture. I think we were drinking beer in the parking lot of a family fun center,, you know, go carts, batting cages, arcade. Very classy. Of course Diablo is having most of the fun. Umair is just hanging out trying to impersonate the evil fighterpilot from Iron Eagle.












No comments:

Post a Comment