Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Afternoons

They all seem the same to me. It is a struggle to get through them and it is never a good feeling to be at the beginning of a full 5 day work week. The weekend was good though. Friday night we hung out and had some drinks.. had to get up early to go wakeboarding. Good riding all around, I only went once because my ab was bothering me. on the way back in it was literally like Deadliest Catch Lake Edition. Huge waves everywhere due to the mighty Southerly wind blowing the hot air from Houston. We made it in safely packed up the boat and went to go meet Dad for breakfast. Good breakfast, nap time, drinking then he took off early sunday morning on his motorcycle. He rides that sweet 1100 cc bike that Ewen McGregor and Charlie Boorman ride on The Long Way Round. I dig 'em.



Sunday was spent watching movies, cooking and generally getting ready for the upcoming week. Here we are again. This coming weekend will be fun as we are heading to my hometown for Earl and Katrina's wedding. It should be a blast. But for now, I will take a break from work and go watch Umair and Mark listen to techno and dance with bubbles. (Ipromise I will have some other videos on here than bubbles)




Til next time, jth

No comments:

Post a Comment