Thursday, September 17, 2009

Biblical Rain and Boredom


Light rain-drops fall and wrinkle the sea,
Then vanish, and die utterly.
One would not know that rain-drops fell
If the round sea-wrinkles did not tell.
-Sidney Lanier

Oh can it Lanier. The rain is lousy, and I should know,,, it has been raining for over a week now.. non-stop. It is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, there is nothing to do, no wakeboarding, volleyball, nothing. I don't even have anything to write about; I havent talked to Andre or Tom, Richard hurt his back again. What the hell man? September has pretty much been crap since I got back from hunting.

Maybe we need to find something intimidating to scare off the storms, like a posessed Mosely the super dog, or Julie Smart dressed like the Soviet Secret Police.

It has rained so dang much that a huge limb fell off of the tree in the backyard and landed in the middle of the yard. That's not a terrible thing though, I am going to get a chainsaw and chop it up for firewood. Whatever, I am tired of whining about it; I just want to see some sun.




GO GET 'EM JULES!!!!
-jth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment