Friday, September 11, 2009

Rainy Days

I am not a fan,, unless I am trying to take a nap.. but naps are for the wintertime. It has been a week since I wakeboarded so I was itchin' to get out yesterday afternoon. But the fates had different ideas and the Bee stayed on the hoist. We tried to wait it out but no go on the show. i snapped a few pics while we were waiting because it is better to see our plight than to hear about it. Empty board racks, dark skies, boards laying on the ground... all adds up to one thing, us sitting on the boat doing nothing. Not cool. We will try again this afternoon. Have a great weekend and holler at me if you want to get together.



-jth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

1 comment:

  1. When people talk about napping, I think of babies and old people... with old balls. Your are neither. So stop yapping!

    Get out there, carpe diem!

    And yes, it will rain all day today, tomorrow and Sunday. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete