Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stranger In Turkey

Who is This???Well I believe it is Julie Smart's little sister, Jana. I found her blog because it is linked to Umair's. I saw the title and I was intrigued. You should definitely check it out, it is fantastic. Basically she is in Turkey working and in her spare time, she wanders around exploring; I must say that I envy her a great deal. And her pictures are fantastic. You will find it at http://janastravellog.blogspot.com/







It got me thinking... maybe I should go do something like that. You know, just take off. I spent alot of the summer between my junior and senior year of college in Europe wandering about. Jana's blog reminds me of the feeling I had when all I had was a backpack and a vagabond heart. OH the places I saw, Inverness Scotland, Santorini Greece, Natters Austria, Cinque Terre...
Maybe, just maybe I spend too much time behind a desk. and maybe one day I'll leave it all to wander all over again. If so Jana Smart, I hope to meet you someday on the road; because if you are anything like your older sister, we will get along just fine.
Via Con Dios,
jth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END














1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout to my blog! It's always nice to find people who share the same traveling spirit.

    ReplyDelete