Friday, December 11, 2009

Gray Friday


I am about to leave the office.. it is gray and cold outside. I don't want to go out there but I have to in order to get home. What am I listening to? Thanks for asking: its Take a Picture by Filter. Good song. This weekend will be mellow. Tonight just hanging and Saturday night, dinner then Sarah's bday party at Barcadia. Sweet. Oh yeah, the song at the top there is from John Mayer's new album. Chris got me listening to it and it is greatness.

I am ready for summer already. I guess I can just dream of warm evenings on the lake for now. It won't be long...

Have a good weekend and holler at me if you want to hang

Laters,
jth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END





1 comment:

  1. Hey John, lovely tree is standing there in Texas. A cheer-up for your wish for the summer: without some other weather conditions you won't appreciate the coming hot summer. It won't be long, I'll tell you! BTW, I love that John Mayer song!

    ReplyDelete