Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Slacker

Good song


Yes I am. I have completely neglected this blog for over a week. In my defense, however, I have had absolutely nothing to write about. Work has been crazy with everyone trying to get set up for the 1st quarter of next year before they leave for the holidays. We have been working out in the garage... oh yeah, we had the boat winterized and took it out to Richard's uncle's warehouse to store for the winter.
We are going to Houston for the weekend to see my parents, sister and aunt/uncle. It appears that it is going to be a mild Christmas as it is 67 degrees outside right now. Look at this.. I am talking about nothing. Ok well sorry nothing is going on. I will take some pics this weekend so there might be something somewhat interesting to look at next week. Merry Christmas to all and to all, Laters.

jth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment