Friday, October 23, 2009

Cold Friday

I stepped outside this morning... BRRRR! 47 degrees is way to cold. Ok, I'm ready for summer again. :)
It is friday and I don't really have anything to talk about, so I will just leave a couple of videos on here; one funny, one a good song.
I will have some pics on here this weekend of the transformation of "Fruitloops" the great white Ronix One wakeboard. I am going to tatt it up(put stickers on it.)




Anyway, have agood weekend and I'll see you on the other side.

Pura Vida,

jth-*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------end

2 comments:

  1. Oh you white people and your unlimited conversations about the weather....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the caucasian default... when there is nothing else, there is always the weather.

    ReplyDelete