Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekendend

Good afternoon chaps.

The weekend is over... that's no good. What happened? well several things. Lets' start with my board. Dr. Tom gave me some hot pink Ronix stickers to put on my board... because it's funny. And since my bindings look like they were designed by Ronald McDonald, it is just sort of the natural progression to make the board look ridiculous as well.

I thought I would go crazy and put them all over, but after look at them, I decided to go with 2 stickers,,, one big at the bottom of the board, and then the number 1 under the number 1 that was already on the board. You can see the difference. I am definitley not finished though... I need some different stickers. Oh yeah, Celia and I went wakebording on saturday afternoon. Wetsuits were donned as the water temp is getting down in the 60's. It was fun but muscles tighten up very quickly in water that cold.













Sunday I made chili and we watched the Dallas Cowboys dominate on the gridiron. Everyone was pumped except for Moseley. He slept on the couch completely uninterested in the game. He kind of reminded me of someone else who is prone to end up on the couch...
















Good day friends,

jth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END




No comments:

Post a Comment