Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Fire + Babies and other Randomness

That's right folks, the temperature has been coming down these last few weeks and it has finally hit the point where I make the first fire of the season. Is it little premature? Sure. I have a mild pyro streak in me.. I think we all do. Anyway I grabbed some nice pinon pine logs on the way home the other day and got it going. Man that wood smells great when it burns. Anyway, the room heated up nicely.. actually a little too nicely, we might have had to open the doors. Either way, it was fun.


So babies, yep it seems that our house is like The Loon (read the reviews) for children under the age of 2. They hang out at our place. Or maybe we just have a bunch of friends with kids,,, either way. There is Andre and Anna newest edition (strongest baby in the world). You remember the scene in Superman when the baby llifts up the truck? Yep he's that strong.

Then there is the Berv's kid... we'll call him musical Max as he likes to play the drums. Either way, both good guys.



Oh yeah, Dibello came by a few times.




I can see by my Sitemeter that there are people all over the world reading the blog now. How cool is that. I guess there is boredom everywhere. I am hoping to have some pics from Richard's housewarming party this past saturday to put on here in the next few days so be excited.

I found this video of my sister's graduation from the Freeman School of Business at Tulane University this past spring. It was pretty awesome when a New Orleans style band led the graduates out the door.





And on that note, I'll let Kevin Rudolph lead us out of this blog for the day.






Laters,
jth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment