Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Delight

The annual Halloween party at the Hughes/Byrd compound was fantastic as usual. The weather was cool but we got to try out the outdoor firepit that we got back in March. It was awesome. Chris did a great job of getting the fire going and maintaining it until we finally called it a night around 5 am. We have some Ferrari video but I don't think I can put it on here.

All was well as the Bacchanalia came to a close and everyone made it home safely/stayed at our house. Ferrari did not even fight too hard this time when we loaded him up into the car so Sarah could drive them home. Sarah, you are a keeper..

p.s. If you have never eaten cheese sticks from Sam's Club at 3 am, you haven't lived!!!

Laters,
jth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

2 comments:

  1. Hello John. Thanks for following my blog, at least someone is reading my humble place on the WWW, lol. I see you've been on the beautiful island of Santorini. Isn't it a lovely spot?

    Hope you had a fantastic time celebrating Hallowe'en. Not celebrated over here in the Netherlands, but our Carnaval is a similar dress up party.

    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Richard how MacGyver was my first love. My entire family new that one day I would marry MacGyver. Well, I guess, I found my very own MacGyver:he'll non-violently fight you to get in the car(probably because he's trying to save the world), carries a Swiss Army knife with him, he can probably defuse a bomb or any other complex machine in a matter of seconds, and the actor's name is Richard Anderson (pretty close). This picture coincidently looked like McGyver, if he were passed out on the couch after a long day's work saving the innocent.
    Love the blog,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete