Friday, November 20, 2009

Leavin' on a Jetplane

(Scroll down to the bottom of this entry and play the Matt Wertz song as you read. That makes it nice)


Yep, I just dropped Celia off at DFW so she can fly to Chicago. Jim is getting married and Celia and her sisters are throwing a shower. Good times all around.

So what do I do this weekend? Well, I have wood to chop and maybe I will change the battery in my truck. Mine is getting low and I should do it before it is too late. Ferrari has to get back surgery again on monday... bummer. Maybe I will grab Diablo and Lolo and head over to his house tonight and have a few beers with him. We got to get him better so he can do this again next spring.




It is cold and rainy here today. I want to take the boat out for a drive this weekend since we haven't run it in a few weeks. Soon it will be time to winterize and put it away to sleep the winter away. Have a good weekend, I will be with the boys since the girl is out of town. Holler if you want to play.









Laters,
jth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END




No comments:

Post a Comment