Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Headin' South

That's right compadres, we are rolling out of Dallas shortly. Dripping Springs, TX is our destination for a 4-day weekend. We have rented a small ranch in the heart of Texas hill country for our Thanksgiving celebration. At present, it looks like it is going to be mom, dad, sister, Genevieve, Chris, Celia and myself. Moseley the wonder dog is going to stay behind and guard the house.. we have someone who is going to stop in and feed/check on him. I am excited as it has been awhile since i have had a few days off.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. My mom is one of the world's finest cooks so there will be eating and napping. Plus the property that we have leased is heavily wooded with rivers and creeks running throughout. I will make sure and take lots of pics.

Travel safely everyone and Happy Thanksgiving,

jth







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

3 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have so much fun at the ranch! It looks beautiful.....:) Happy Thanksgiving Day! I am stuffed to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really the ranch where you celebrated Thanksgiving? Or it is just an illustration? Aww. I feel bad for your dog. You could’ve let him join your trip instead. Anyway, I just hope that you and your family had a wonderful experience there at the ranch.

    -Rodger Ciliberto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving is one of the most awaited events of the year in the family. :) It's a time of building memories to cherish for the rest of your lives. Spending it in a ranch is a great idea, JT. I wish you could post the pictures soon. I'd like to see the property you've rented and the food that your mom cooked - oh yes, I'm definitely craving for that! :P

    ReplyDelete