Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Wife







Is pretty sweet. When I say sweet, I don't mean she's sweet like caramel, I mean she is sweet like she will dominate you in the conference room, on the wakeboard, and in pretty much every other aspect of your life. Like when you are talking about a Bugatti Veyron and you say, man that is sweet, that means you are kind of afraid of it.
- Great wakeboarder
- SMU MBA grad
- Division I college rower
- US National Rowing Championship Silver Medalist
- Managing Director at a Mergers and Acquisition firm
- decent cook
- Ok driver (She killed Spud McKenzie with her Infiniti G35 Coupe)
- Good boat driver (for those of you who ride a wakeboard, you know how important this is)

So you're probably asking yourself, what she is doing with me... I can't figure it out either! I'm just gonna ride it til it throws me.

Thank you to David Elmore for changing the battery in my truck today. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I hope lunch at Zense suffices. Btw, Ferrari I got you some Pad Ke Mow and tom Yum soup. Be happy! I will drop it off tonight. Tomorrow we leave for the Texas Hill Country to celebrate Thanksgiving. Right now it looks like it will be my family + Celia, Chris and Genevieve. I will update before I take off.










Laters,
jth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

No comments:

Post a Comment