Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Doldrums

I am sad today. Work is a beating and the boat is still out of comission with no end in sight. I feel imbalanced; no wakeboarding in the near future, plus no breaks either. Richard came through last week with a great picker-upper. It was a video he took while we were in Mexico earlier this year. A couple of local musicians came by and played us a great song as we were having lunch on the beach. It was great. Check the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dicmontgomery/3435397538/

I need a vacation and luckliy we have started planning our trip for November. It appears that
we will be going to Nicaragua. I have never been but I bet it will be great. That's all I have today folks, not feeling much like talking. Just dreaming of warm winds and slow days...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END

1 comment:

  1. I am out on Nicaragua. I would rather save up and go to Turkey and/or Egypt. Yous guys have fun. The fat lead singer from that mexican beach band, I remember him staring Kim down, and taking peeks at her cleavage.

    ReplyDelete