Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday 7pm and I'm Still at the Office

But this is for another reason.. going to shoot a video this evening. So no big deal. What's my soundtrack of the day? Well right now I am listening to Nine Days "Bob Dylan":

"Stop depression of my own
walk the only road I know.
if I am only dreamin' then I am not that far from it.
Sow the strength that grows from seeds
worship creativity. If I am only dreamin'
then me an' Bob are not that far today.
So long as I'm young."

Great song, Damian G tuned me onto that band. Oh, I believe we have a first time reader today... a Mr. David Elmore. What's up Elmore. Tell your preggers wife I said hi.

SO yeah, tomorrow is Friday, I am only working til noon then it is out to lake for this guy. I have a date with Dr. Sweet Air and the fair Wendy (Tom and Wendy). Gonna do a little work in the Texas sun. Maybe get a little burned.. maybe pull off a backside lipslide.






Either way, it is now 9:30 and I am going to cut this short. BTW, Ferrari's house is sweet. I'll put some pics on here.
Tom, congrats on finishing your test, don't drown yourself too deep in margaritas tonight, we've got work to do tomorrow afternoon.. you know, walking on water.

Sorry this isn't deep or insightful or entertaining tonight...my brain and heart are tired. It's been a long day and I need to go home and see the lovely Mrs. Hughes. See you soon baby, can't wait to fall asleep next to you tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END
















No comments:

Post a Comment